Wednesday, 14 July 2010

My current pets

Hi there, I managed to film all but one of my pets so here they are:

This is My cokapoo charlie(Poodle cross coker spaniel) and I know it's rubbish but he is hard to film (You don't have to film hyper active dogs, do you?) any way, he is about 2 now and is the strangest dogever to live. He thinks he is 1/3 dog (normal) 1/3 Human (Not quite as normal) and 1/3 seal (dead serious, he even speaks it. Not normal at all!)

In case you diddn't here my rubish commenrty, then the big red and cream on is Jessica (aka fish from hell: ate all our original fish) and then the orange one is called Neville (Nomi, my sister, named these two fish) and after that there is my second fave fish (named by me and little sister mattie) the yellow one called tuna. Then, for those who watched very carefully, the little stripy one (My fish) called tigger. I love him

No comments:

Post a Comment